2. If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using our contact details and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Personal information collected
1. We may collect the following personal information from you:
1.1. Certain information required to register with the Site including first and last name, your address and date of birth together with some basic security information;
1.2 Details of any bookings you make through the Site (either through us or through third parties who use the Site as a booking platform);
1.3 Your e-mail address and password;
1.4 Billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date;
1.5 Other information you generate as a result of site interactions.
2. Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot make a booking for accommodation.
Use of this information
1. We (or the Sloane Collection , or your booking services provider) will use this information in order to:
1.1 administer your booking;
1.2 collect payment of accommodation fees from you on our behalf.
1.3 collect payment for any services you obtain while staying in our accommodation;
1.4 make general improvements to our Site and the services we offer;
1.5 analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
1.6 notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
Sharing this information
1. Credit or debit card payments may be collected by a payment processor.
2. In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information.
3. We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
4. We may share customer information with third parties to perform services on our behalf in order to improve our services and you hereby consent to us sharing such customer information.
5. Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
5.1 Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
Storing details about your site preferences (for instance which language you wish to view pages in);
Storing details about any properties you have short-listed;
Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
5.4 When using our site, there are a number third parties who also need to store cookies for essential running of the site. These include but are not limited to:
Amazon for the running of our load balancers;
Google to enable Interactive Maps, help us with Analytics and provide re-marketing campaigns tailored to your browsing using Google Advertiser Features. If you wish to opt out out of the Google Advertiser Features please click here for details.
5.5 If you have any other concerns, please contact us.
1. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
2. In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
2. If you use the Site while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.